The NTSB increasingly focuses its attention on pipeline accidents and pipeline operators as no major domestic air crash has occurred in nearly a decade. Since January 1, 2008, the NTSB has launched 20 major investigations of pipeline accidents and issued numerous pipeline accident reports. These investigations fuel civil lawsuits, significant public attention, regulatory scrutiny, criminal prosecutions, and political pressure.
Join us on June 13 for a complimentary 90-minute webinar where we will explain how to navigate NTSB investigations to minimize the impact on your company. During the webinar, you will gain unique insights from the most recent addition to our NTSB practice — recently retired NTSB general counsel David Tochen.
Among the topics we will discuss are:
- Areas of NTSB inquiry following a pipeline accident
- How an NTSB investigation will impact a pipeline operator
- The NTSB process with step-by-step details
- Common mistakes companies make in dealing with the NTSB
- How to handle an NTSB investigation as part of your overall emergency response
As always, the audience will also have an opportunity to ask questions and shape the discussion. You will not want to miss this discussion, combining a behind-the-scenes look at the NTSB process with an experienced practitioner’s insights into avoiding the negative consequences associated with an NTSB investigation.