Wow! The clock is ticking and The 2019 Aviation Symposium is rapidly approaching.
Our opening panel will focus upon accidents/incidents/events outside the United States. Nimbus Airlines will (in all likelihood), shortly before the Symposium, experience an issue somewhere in the world.
Our crystal ball tells us there will be serious injuries, possibly a fatality, a criminal investigation, language and cultural issues, time zone problems and more. So get ready for an energetic and thought provoking discussion/panel.
In addition we’ll have interactive panel discussions focusing on:
- the changing face of family assistance activities
● service animals, emotional support animals, peacocks and squirrels
● the right way and wrong way to be involved in an investigation
● an update from Malaysia Airlines on MH-370
● keynote comments from the new vice chairman of the NTSB
● an update on what to expect from the FAA and the NTSB in 2019 … and much more!
The 2019 Aviation Symposium App
Look for our new and updated App with tabs for the
Aviation Symposium and Aviation Emergency Response
Application for accreditation of this course or program is currently pending.
Please indicate your interest/applicable states when registering. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Reserve early as our room block will sell out.
Rate: Deluxe Room is $259 per night, single or double, plus applicable taxes
Reservations Number: 1-800-241-3333
Cutoff date: January 14, 2019
Book your group rate for 13th Annual Airline Symposium Hosted by LeClairRyan
Online Reservations & Group Code: ASLASLA
for the 13th Annual Aviation Symposium
Information / Questions